Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, January 08, 2012

Dinner Time!

Lot's of celebrations!!!  Well, this is what is for dinner this week.  I didn't really make dinner last week, I had no need, I just ate what was around or leftovers, or out.  This week I don't get to get away with that!  So this week is simple.

Sunday - Pizza - I'm actually going to the Dorband's but I'm too tired to cook today, so we are having PIZZA!  And we are bringing cupcakes to celebrate Phyllis!

Monday - Greek Salad

Tuesday - Mom & Pean Night Out - Panera for dinner (I think) and pedi's :)

Wednesday - Tomato Sauced Ribs from Betty Crocker Cookbook pg 233

Thursday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, cole slaw, and tator tots

Friday - Leftovers/ Life Group

Saturday - Maierle party

Sunday - Lasagne for Phyllis's B-day Party

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, oh, oh! It all sounds wonderful, but can I come for lasagna? Pllllllleeeeeezzzzz?????

I love you!


Many hugs...........

Di

LL Cool Joe said...

I love Lasagne too! And pizza! And cupcakes!