Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free!

If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed! John 8:35


So today, the day that I decide that the only choice is a good one! I am sure that there will be days when I want ice cream (and get it) but not today!

I posted earlier about no bread and no dairy. It is what is best for me!

Did you know that stress can make you fat?

Oh, I’ve got a double scoop of stress today.

But my God is bigger than that!

Yes, I struggle with food. The first thing I want to reach for when life gets a little crazy! Ice cream, pizza, yum! But I know that is no way to live, trapped in a prison I built myself! I am an overcomer! I have overcome so much because of His love and grace, and this too will be overcome! I will be free!!!

I stopped today and got a Lebanese salad with chicken today and it was sooooo good! I think I could eat them EVERY day! And I just might.

You see, my life is different. I have joy and peace and it lives in me! But who can see it hiding behind all this fat. I wonder if people judge me, heck, I judge myself. I hate that about me. I hate that my pants are too tight, that I don’t look cute!

I hate a lot of things… but one thing I know of… whatever is ahead of me is NOT bigger than the power behind me!

SO HERE I GO!

And God be with me, I am meeting with some beautiful ladies… and they chose to go out for Milkshakes… that will be a water for me please!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, praise God for this post!! We are free!! Love it, can't wait to read more soon!