Making progress, using wisdom

Praise the Lord!  those two added pounds are gone. 

I've been praying about what to do about this weightloss and this life changing stuff going on.  I've been thinking about times when I've felt my best.  I've been thinking about nutrition...

I am going back to the way that I know I feel better...  No bread no dairy.  Limited carbs. Carbs that are only whole.  No processed crap.

Go ahead and debate me on this.  But this I know...  bread (pasta too) and cheese make me sick.  When I eliminate those things from my life and then try to re-establish them, make me sick.

Wheat makes me run to the bathroom (you get the picture)
and cheese keeps me out of the bathroom (I think you're smart enough to catch this too).

So why do I want to put things in my body that make me feel crappy? 

Oh I don't know.  I'm stupid.

I've been talking to Phyllis about it. 

So that's where I am.  No bread.  No dairy.  20 carbs a meal.

I can still eat yummy potatoes! 

That's all I got.

Comments