Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menu Planning Week of 1-16-2012

Our life kind of feels like a whirlwind… Just trying to keep things together and in order as much as possible. We are going to have some up-heavel, crazy running, extra expenses, etc until the car stuff is worked out.  We also have lots of veggies left over from Phyllis's party so I will do my best to use those up!


Monday – Beef Barley soup

Tuesday – Meatloaf (made with a mixture of ground turkey & ground chicken, red potatoes, & cauliflower

Wednesday – Chicken Teriyaki (using chicken breasts, brown rice, broccoli & carrots)

Thursday – Leftovers from Tuesday

Friday – Supposed to go out (but might eat in due to car rental expenses)– going to the DIA to see the Faces of Jesus exhibit.

Saturday – Tacos, Spanish rice (made with brown rice I'll make extra on Wednesday)

Sunday – Chicken Enchilada Soup (was not on the menu plan for the month, but I have everything) Look at me I’m SPONTANEOUS!!! LOL

No comments: