Menu Planning Week of 1-16-2012

Our life kind of feels like a whirlwind… Just trying to keep things together and in order as much as possible. We are going to have some up-heavel, crazy running, extra expenses, etc until the car stuff is worked out.  We also have lots of veggies left over from Phyllis's party so I will do my best to use those up!


Monday – Beef Barley soup

Tuesday – Meatloaf (made with a mixture of ground turkey & ground chicken, red potatoes, & cauliflower

Wednesday – Chicken Teriyaki (using chicken breasts, brown rice, broccoli & carrots)

Thursday – Leftovers from Tuesday

Friday – Supposed to go out (but might eat in due to car rental expenses)– going to the DIA to see the Faces of Jesus exhibit.

Saturday – Tacos, Spanish rice (made with brown rice I'll make extra on Wednesday)

Sunday – Chicken Enchilada Soup (was not on the menu plan for the month, but I have everything) Look at me I’m SPONTANEOUS!!! LOL

Comments