Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, January 16, 2012

On the right track

People give me a weird look when I tell them 'no bread/no dairy'.  So much so that it makes me doubt that I am making the right decision.  It's not easy, I LOVE dairy! LOVE IT!!  Thank God I love lebanese salad with chicken (Fattousch without chips)! Because it seems that it is a once a day staple in my life!  Need to learn to make the dressing myself!!

Yesterday we had Phyllis's party!  The menu: Lasagna and bread, salad, veggies and dip, hummus, and we had fruit!

I will tell you that after I ate the Lasagna, my stomach HURT!  and I gained a pound!

And so, I know I am on the right track for MY BODY!  I don't know about your body, but I know mine.  And it is telling me, no bread (wheat), no dairy.

So this morning's breakfast?
Eggs with broccoli & green pepper & a side of tomatoes! and iced tea of course!

No comments: