Product Reviews - Noodles and Snackage

http://www.deboles.com/

As promised, I would do some kind of product review of Gluten free products as we try them.  I will tell you, I am new to all this. I can only tell you what I like, and what we don't.

I have heard SO many things about gluten free noodles, none of them good.  but I like pasta, we like pasta in our family so thinking that we would eliminate this from our diets wasn't really an option.

I've purchased a few different kinds and this was the first I've chosen!  I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.  I actually followed the directions, it said it was important not to over cook.  So I didn't.  I was making this for baked spaghetti.  It was kind of mushy in the baked spaghetti but still tasted good, and it was kind of just like I overcooked the noodles. I also tried the noodles by themselves.  They tasted really good!

This product was a success.

On for snackage...

I bought Envirokidz Crispy Rice - Peanut Choco Drizzle for Phyllis. (the one with the Lemur) on the box.

She liked these and said they were good.  I know that's not much a description... but let's put it this way... there were other things she could have chosen... and she chose to have these for a snack.

Comments

Pat said…
We used to use that brand of speg. for Jay, I thought it was good too. GF is a lot of experimenting, but you can come up with some pretty good food!