Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, January 07, 2012

The week in review

I never know how the week is going to be when I get back from Christmas.  That first day is usually the hardest and I usually need a nap to get through it.  I prayed a lot about it, and it went pretty well until yesterday.  And then everything went crazy.

I really am tired of being hurt by people.  It makes me crazy.

I was so stressed when I left (and I really wasn't feeling well) but I had gotten so much done it was amazing!  I worked offsite at a different campus (the customer) uninterrupted so I banged out a lot.
It is really hard for me to unwind after that.

And later I was with some friends and someone asked me how old I was, if I didn't mind, I said 38 LOL, and then I was like 39.  I don't really care about how old I am, though a lot of times I think I'm still 32.  I don't even think about it, once someone asked me and I said 32.  Some people have big celebrations in their lives for their birthdays, I don't.  Haven't since I was like...  10.  So kind of I feel like 'what does it matter that it's your birthday?'  I like to celebrate other's birthdays but mine... eh, it's just a day.

We started talking about our bowling fundraiser for our trip to El Salvador.  I'm pretty excited about that, even though, I am not big on asking people for money for stuff I need  (which that's exactly what fundraiser are!!), I'm fine when it's someone else - it's totally a pride thing I need to get over.  We leave in a little over 8 months!

Done well on the 'diet' which really isn't a diet it, it's changing the way I live for the rest of my life.  I've been also blogging at www.itsnotaboutfood.blogspot.com

I hope you had a great week! lovetoyou!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

I hope you have a relaxing weekend and put all of the 'junk' out of your mind :) Love you much ... Cathy

P.S. I was 42 (in my head) when I was really 41 .. so for two years I was 42 (in my head) ... LOL