The week in review

I never know how the week is going to be when I get back from Christmas.  That first day is usually the hardest and I usually need a nap to get through it.  I prayed a lot about it, and it went pretty well until yesterday.  And then everything went crazy.

I really am tired of being hurt by people.  It makes me crazy.

I was so stressed when I left (and I really wasn't feeling well) but I had gotten so much done it was amazing!  I worked offsite at a different campus (the customer) uninterrupted so I banged out a lot.
It is really hard for me to unwind after that.

And later I was with some friends and someone asked me how old I was, if I didn't mind, I said 38 LOL, and then I was like 39.  I don't really care about how old I am, though a lot of times I think I'm still 32.  I don't even think about it, once someone asked me and I said 32.  Some people have big celebrations in their lives for their birthdays, I don't.  Haven't since I was like...  10.  So kind of I feel like 'what does it matter that it's your birthday?'  I like to celebrate other's birthdays but mine... eh, it's just a day.

We started talking about our bowling fundraiser for our trip to El Salvador.  I'm pretty excited about that, even though, I am not big on asking people for money for stuff I need  (which that's exactly what fundraiser are!!), I'm fine when it's someone else - it's totally a pride thing I need to get over.  We leave in a little over 8 months!

Done well on the 'diet' which really isn't a diet it, it's changing the way I live for the rest of my life.  I've been also blogging at www.itsnotaboutfood.blogspot.com

I hope you had a great week! lovetoyou!

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
I hope you have a relaxing weekend and put all of the 'junk' out of your mind :) Love you much ... Cathy

P.S. I was 42 (in my head) when I was really 41 .. so for two years I was 42 (in my head) ... LOL