15 years

My computer had a crazy virus so I haven't written....  I need to write, it's a great form or relief and doing it with a pen and paper just isn't the same for me.

I can't believe that today I've worked at the same place for 15 years!  it's been an amazing adventure and I've learned a lot.  I can tell you, it's nothing like when I first started, doesn't mean worse, just isn't the same.   I've seen a lot of people come and go (by choice and not!) I've met some amazing people.  People that I've grown to love as family.  I've seen health and sickness, I've seen God do some pretty amazing things.

I pray as I walk into my office for my leaders, for my company.  Sometimes I pray at my desk.

I'm so thankful for such an opportunity.  They took a chance on a young woman who didn't know anything about the industry.  But when asked a question about something I said "I don't know, but I can learn anything" and that's still true to this day.

Steering Wheels, Outside Rearview Mirrors, fascias, emblems, seat tracks, wiring, electronics, headliners (my fave!!), visors, assist grips, IP parts, plastic parts, fenderliners...  and more!

But it's really not all about car parts, as I have come to know and love Jesus I have learned that it is the place where God has given me the opportunity to show people... Him.  Someday I am really good at it... and somedays I am thankful for His grace and mercy as I muck it all up.

I'm so thankful for God's provision with this amazing job that has provided me with so many opportunities to live love, to grow!


Jer 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Comments