Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, February 05, 2012

Door to Door Organics

I thought I'd give you my thoughts on Door to Door Organics.

let me first tell you this... I get nothing if I refer you, so if you want a coupon for half off, and I ask that if you ask, please review what you are going to get because I can only refer 5 people per month for the 50% off.   I'm just passing along information!

Here is the pic of my cooler packed from delivery.  I ordered the large mixed box (fruits and veggies - there are a few options - click on the box from the home page) with a few extra things.



First off... DELIVERED RIGHT TO MY DOOR!  Thank you very much!
Second... even though i can get organic produce at kroger or meijer, the selection was better on here.
Price - I haven't compared everything yet, working on it... but seems to be in line from what I saw this morning.
Taste - Can you say YUMMY!  Everything we've eaten has been like 'just picked at it's right time!'.  We've had the Fuji apples, pears, mushrooms, oranges, & garlic

I'm using the parsley (until I use it) as a pretty decoration in my kitchen (it's true).

This will be a go-to for me at least twice a month!

1 comment:

Netta said...

Wow... I admire you for beginning a whole new journey groceries!
and I love that you love valentines! :)