Overflow...

I was so sick yesterday. I know exactly what caused it! I hate food that was not good for me!!


Eating food that was bad for me was a big mistake, not only did it make my body and my head hurt it made my tone terrible.

I ate a bunch of processed food, which my body wasn’t used to, I probably ate that devil genetically altered high fructose corn syrup, I had the migraine from hell, I wanted to THROW UP but I couldn’t. And then… it happened… the worst part, and I can deal with the parts of my body that I hurt, I hurt someone else.

I walked by someone and meant to say ‘I hope you know I wouldn’t do that…’ but it came out snitty so then it hurt someone. And of course, they came snarling back. Which made me snarl… have you ever heard the story of lion that had a splinter in his foot and so it was really mean… until that little mouse came and helped him get the splinter out… well, I was the pre-splintered lion. Now, I have to track down information so I can apologize. Now that I think all this garbage is out of my body, I am thinking clearer, much clearer, but that doesn’t excuse my behavior of being a jerk. That other person said some very hurtful things to me, however, I cannot change the things she said, I can only apologize for my own behavior and ask forgiveness and forgive her even if she doesn’t ask. We are not perfect, we make lots of mistakes, and mine is the overflow of my mouth, it’s like vomit.

Let me tell you, I’ve learned my lesson. Don’t eat garbage. I wouldn’t go out to my garbage can and pick through looking for something to eat, and I know that eating things that are processed (especially with gluten/wheat) would be like picking food out of the garbage in the summer for me!

Garbage in, garbage out.

Let me tell you, when I got home, it was water, rice, chicken, and veggies!

If I needed proof that I was on the right track for getting my health under control, that was it.

Luke 6:44-45 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. 45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

After reading this scripture… my heart was full of vomit… probably from the hot dogs!

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Let me guess: hot dogs and cupcakes?

I'm glad you got that out of your system .. and are recovering from everything. xxx hugs and love,
Jada's Gigi said…
lol...sometimes those horrible symptoms are for a reason! My hubby sticks VERY closely to his diet...he pays big time if he doesn't. i pay in a longer range kind of way...which lets me fall off the diet wagon much more often. Be thankful for quick side effects!
Netta said…
I love the way you express truth!