Valentinie's Day!

This is parsely on my ledge.  <3
do you know that I love Valentinie's Day??  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  and can't even remember the last time I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day!

I already started thinking about the Valentine's I am making!  The dessert for work I am planning! OH I AM SUCH A LOVER OF LOVE!!!

I have lots of bibles, but this one is my favorite!  
Did you ever read a super long love letter?  One that spells out the love someone has for you? that the words just LEAP off the page?  where someone just captures your heart and it just makes you feel an incredible amount of joy and you read it over and over and over (and OVER!) again?  Oh, I have one it's huge!  it's filled with tons of chapters, and it's highlighted with some of my favorite parts and I've even written my thoughts as I read it.
Lots of notes!


I feel like Valentine's Day is this incredible time when we can share the love that Christ has given us!  I'm going to try to do silly things for the people at work...  Nothing crazy...  cupcakes, candy, little encouraging notes!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentinie's Day!

1 John 4:19 We love because He loved us first!

Comments