Catching up

So I thought I'd give you an update on the whole Gluten free thing, weightloss, and a product review.


First, after I gained my composure, gluten-free is not as difficult as I thought it would be. Today was the first day that I thought 'ugh this sucks' and it's because I made my own macaroni and cheese for a serving opportunity in Detroit. THAT STUNK!  but it's ok, I'd rather feel good, then eat that.


I've been doing a workout video for the last couple days, trying to get my stamina up, and work on my core.  let me tell you, Jillian Michael's Shred DVD is effective that is FOR SURE!  It's also nice to be done in 20 minutes but I am dripping in sweat when done.I wish I could find my hand weights...  probably cleaned them up and put them somewhere that I would be able to find them!


I also am making Cream of mushroom soup tomorrow in the crockpot, the canned kind has gluten and God knows what else!  YUM!  


I also tried a new pasta!  I loved it!!  everyone has said how terrible g-free pasta is.  It's not the same, but it's still good.  I tried Tinkyada (it has a bunny on it).  I liked it so far the best, however, it costs about $1 more than others... and it doesn't mean that much to me, so unless I find it cheaper I will continue to use DeBoles.


Also... Please keep me in prayer, just as I have started to believe who God says I am, I've had that little voice in my head that says 'you suck, you're ugly, who would want you'... blah blah!  I won't believe it!  I know that God loves me... all the rest is frosting (I know some people say gravy, but I make cupcakes and no one puts gravy on cupcakes, that's weird!)


John 3:16 (msg) "This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep up the work out and eating right. Before you know it, you'll lose the weight.

And I really like the message version of scriptures too. It's a great version to look at when you want to hear it said in a different way.

You're beautiful!
Anonymous said…
These abdominal exercise machinesare to be employed in gyms. youll find the reviews of the ellipticals are extensive and they also give the ratings for the various models.