Memories

I know that 'the boys' (Levi, Judah, & Zion) will not remember today.  I know that they are little and sometimes I wish that I could bring my camera and snap pictures of our time together.  I wish that somehow I could capture their giggles in a picture so that one day I could say to them "that day was so fun"!

My heart somehow overflows when they are around.  I'm funny and silly, and I don't even have to try to be those things that normally don't come naturally to me. I laugh from my head to my feet. Their smiles and giggles and smooches and hugs, they make my life just seem amazing when the world may not think so.

Today started out like any other day, but it ended in hugs and kisses, a sweet baby boy falling asleep in my arms.  Although it might never get written down in any books as the best day ever, but my heart knows differently.

Phyllis, Katie, Levi, Judah, and baby Zion...  I loveyou.  You make memories in my heart that will last a lifetime.


Comments