what am I waiting for??

I often wonder what am I waiting for…


I found myself yesterday after thinking that there was something seriously wrong with me, pleading with Jesus, I need more time Lord, there is lots to do.

After going to the Doctor’s today I found out I have ocular migraines or at least that was her best guess and after reading about it, it seems like a good guess.

Here’s some thoughts that have been rattling around in my head.

Why wait to take care of myself? Am I going to wait until there is something seriously wrong to get a grip on my health? So instead of the vacation, I am getting an elliptical for the house. I cut out gluten and I hadn’t been having the normal migraines but instead I get these weird ones. I am sure that working out and eating better will help everything.

There are lots of things to do in order to be Jesus with skin on. There are students to love, orphans to smooch, water to bring, life to give! Lots of people to LOVE!!!

I cannot even tell you how excited about my mission trips I am! Haiti, Detroit, El Salvador! Look out world, here I come! LOL!

I had gotten a few things for Phyllis for Easter… but I ended up getting her a few more things… LOL Yes, I know, it’s not Christmas but I do love to give!
Also… No point in letting people make me feel like I’m not worth anything. I know (because Jesus says so) that I am not second choice, that I matter, no point in letting my feelings tell me something different!

Our fundraiser for El Salvador is Saturday, I’m super excited! I’m excited about going with my friends, tonight I am putting together 3 different baskets – cupcake (of course), fun family breakfast, and family movie night (Chipwrecked is the movie)! I’ve got some really cute containers and I’ll take photos when they are done!

Here I am! Send me! (Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”)

Comments