Behind the curve

Ever have one of those days when you think of all the things that have left you on the low side of the curve?

Yesterday was one of those days.  A day of 'nots' which leaves my stomach in knots.

College - I wish I would have saved for Phyllis's college.  Sure we are able to make it work, no student loans is our goal, but I wish that I would have saved for it!  A lot of people I know have 529s, money saved, me... eh :/

Mission Trips - a ton of people I know have been living Matt 28 traveling all over the world, making disciples because of Love.  This year are my first!  Heck, I didn't even start going on mission trips, local, until 5 years ago.

Not married - even though people don't mean to, I think that it's natural that friends who have spouses all hang out together, it's a common thing.  Totally get it, but don't always like it.

My house was a mess, my basement needs cleaning, I'm fat, blah blah...

And then while praying, God reassured me that that I was not created in 'nots' but that I was created for glory, His, and 2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


His Word, His Love.  WOW!  Totally changed my perspective.


College - sure I may not have saved, but His provision is all over the place!  No student loans, we have the money!  YAY!


Mission Trips - I've been on 4 local, going on 2 overseas this year, + one local.  I am going in His timing.


Not married - whatever, there are benefits to being single.  


Have time this weekend to clean, and I will make a dent.  Also hoping to work outside and get some plants moved, get the weed barrier down.  


Thankful that He is a God of I AMs not I am nots.

Comments