Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, April 23, 2012

Crazy Love

Love is so crazy!

I just ‘got’ a Compassion Child. I know that this sounds crazy because I love Jesus and I believe in loving orphans and doing whatever we can to take care of them, but I have never really felt called to ‘adopt’ a Compassion Child. Until now.

Her name is Kelin, she is so beautiful and so cute! And I’d really like to send her a pair of cute ballet shoes. My love may come from the fact that I am going to El Salvador and she is from El Salvador. I don’t know maybe because God opened my heart so wide, there was more room for her.

This little muffin is so beautiful and I just want to love her up! I can’t believe how much I love her already! How does that happen?

I’m already wondering if I can transport her to where I am going to be so I can love her in person!!!

James 1:27 (msg) Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

No comments: