Crazy Love

Love is so crazy!

I just ‘got’ a Compassion Child. I know that this sounds crazy because I love Jesus and I believe in loving orphans and doing whatever we can to take care of them, but I have never really felt called to ‘adopt’ a Compassion Child. Until now.

Her name is Kelin, she is so beautiful and so cute! And I’d really like to send her a pair of cute ballet shoes. My love may come from the fact that I am going to El Salvador and she is from El Salvador. I don’t know maybe because God opened my heart so wide, there was more room for her.

This little muffin is so beautiful and I just want to love her up! I can’t believe how much I love her already! How does that happen?

I’m already wondering if I can transport her to where I am going to be so I can love her in person!!!

James 1:27 (msg) Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

Comments