Meal Planning 4-8-12

Did you see my snazzy new counters for my trip?  Ok, they are not that snazzy but I'm glad they are there!

I could have made any shape,
but it's Easter so I chose hearts

You want to know something funny?  God has been telling me 'not yet' for awhile.  Just do as I ask and I'll tell you... so I signed up for something... and He said... I would have said go but now finish...  :/  Oh brother!  So soon!  I'm excited!  I should have listened before I said 'yes'.

It's Easter... I don't play sports at all... but Easter makes me feel like I'm on the winning team EVERY DAY!  That's corny, but it's true!

Phyllis has a lot of working + school ahead of her this week...  so I've got some of her favorites this week!

Sunday - Easter Dinner with Mom's Family
               I made peanut butter cookies (pictured) & Ham Rolls

Monday - Shepherd's Pie
                 Also making Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup from her new book
                          **wondering why she is not coming to Detroit on her book tour!

Tuesday - Chicken Tacos, Spanish Rice (also from here)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Tomato Sauced Ribs

Friday - Ham, rice casserole, & broccoli

Saturday - Baked Chicken, potatoes, & veggie




Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Happy Easter Margie! I hope you have a blessed day with family and friends. Hugs.
Felisol said…
Happy Easter Monday! It's the last of the Easter Holidays in Norway.
Such a wonder of joy and energy glowing through this post.
"Easter makes me feel like I'm on the winning team EVERY DAY!"
Made me smile broadly.
We are indeed on the winning team. He is risen.