Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meal Planning Ideas for April/May

I love being able to look up recipes on line but there is something about sitting down with a good cookbook.  I pulled out some of my favorite one last night and found some new recipes and some old stand bys that apparently I haven't stood by lately :)

Recipes from Family Feasts for $75 a week
Slow Cooker Chicken Caccitore
Curried Chicken & rice casserole
Grandma's Mushroom Chicken
Thai Wraps


Freezer Leftovers (I have quite a few meals in the freezer)
Meatballs
Stuffed Cabbage
Tomato Sauced Ribs

Crockpot
Chicken Teriyaki
Chicken & Sausage Gumbo (Better Homes pg 238)

Non-Crockpot
Spaghetti
Tacos
Tostados
Chicken/Veg Sitr Fry
Greek Salad
Red Beans & Rice





No comments: