Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, April 02, 2012

Meal Planning week of 4-1-12

I decided to try two new crockpot recipes in the last couple weeks and they smelled really good, BUT GROSS!!!!  One I ate, but threw away the leftovers and yesterday's was DISGUSTING!!!!!  OHMYWORD!!!!    I would have rather eaten olives (I HATE olives!)

So this week we are going back to basics! 

Sunday -  Lunch - Dorito Casserole  OHMYWORD THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!!!
               Gross dinner, ended up making a salad
               The Metro and Alive peeps had baked mostacolli & bread & cupcakes

Monday - Chicken with cream sauce and G-free noodles or maybe just spaghetti
                 Making a triple batch of carrot cake, and 4-8 doz cookies (waiting for the direction)

Tuesday - Tostados with spanish rice

Wednesday - leftovers

Thursday - Messy Margie's (sloppy Joes), french fries, and cole slaw

Friday - Burritos for the peeps who are working at the Youcharist with Spanish Rice & Beans with fixin's (homemade salsa, sour cream, lettuce, & olives)

Saturday - Breakfast with Kathy, Erin, & Phyllis
                 Lunch at Milano with my peeps
                 Dinner - with Fam (all they asked me to

1 comment:

Pat said...

I look forward to your meal planning blogs. I may not use it to the letter, but I always get great idea. After 46 years of marriage, seems like I'm out of fresh ideas for dinner..but there's Margie to the rescue!
Love you!!!