Meal Planning week of 4-1-12

I decided to try two new crockpot recipes in the last couple weeks and they smelled really good, BUT GROSS!!!!  One I ate, but threw away the leftovers and yesterday's was DISGUSTING!!!!!  OHMYWORD!!!!    I would have rather eaten olives (I HATE olives!)

So this week we are going back to basics! 

Sunday -  Lunch - Dorito Casserole  OHMYWORD THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!!!
               Gross dinner, ended up making a salad
               The Metro and Alive peeps had baked mostacolli & bread & cupcakes

Monday - Chicken with cream sauce and G-free noodles or maybe just spaghetti
                 Making a triple batch of carrot cake, and 4-8 doz cookies (waiting for the direction)

Tuesday - Tostados with spanish rice

Wednesday - leftovers

Thursday - Messy Margie's (sloppy Joes), french fries, and cole slaw

Friday - Burritos for the peeps who are working at the Youcharist with Spanish Rice & Beans with fixin's (homemade salsa, sour cream, lettuce, & olives)

Saturday - Breakfast with Kathy, Erin, & Phyllis
                 Lunch at Milano with my peeps
                 Dinner - with Fam (all they asked me to

Comments

Pat said…
I look forward to your meal planning blogs. I may not use it to the letter, but I always get great idea. After 46 years of marriage, seems like I'm out of fresh ideas for dinner..but there's Margie to the rescue!
Love you!!!