Meal Planning week of 4-29-12

One thing I've learned about meal planning...  it really helps with the budget!  It helps with my sanity too because everything is planned out. But it only helps if you STICK TO IT!

Sunday - Wedding (Michelle and Oscar)

Monday - Baked Chicken

Tuesday - Thai Chicken Wraps (Family Feasts Cookbook)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Tacos/Tostadas

Friday - Turkey Burgers

Saturday - ?

I'm starting to clean out my fridge of all the non-organic meat.  And I'm also starting to save for a stand up freezer.  I have a chest freezer, but I want a stand up one too!  I have a discount card that I bought (and I'm selling) as part of a fundraiser for Haiti (and my coupon savings!) and I'm going to put the money I save in a special jar marked 'freezer'.   This will help offset the initial cost of the freezer, and then I might sell the chest freezer I have.

Comments