Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Meatballs

My friend Amanda served these at her daughter's b-day party upon the request of her daughter, and I could see why once I tried them!  YUM!  They are g-free too!!  I am making them this week!!   Not really sure what kind of sauce yet. I am thinking about doubling the recipe and freezing them so I will have them ready to go for a meal!

1 beaten egg


1/4 cup milk

3/4 cup blended up old fashioned oats
1/2 cup freshly minced up onion
1/4 cup fresh parsley (I used dried & just sprinkled (a lot!) by eye)

1/4 tsp pepper

1/4 tsp mccormick seasonall (the aldi brand is g-free)

1 lb. ground turkey

Mix all infredients, bake 350* for 15-20 minutes (depends on the size of your meatballs)

2 comments:

Felisol said...

You make everything sound both delicious and easy.
When are you going to publish a cookbook?
I'll be a costumer, that's for sure.

Jada's Gigi said...

I like Felisols idea! my mommy makes some meatballs that sound a lot like these. we do freeze them for extra!