Meatballs

My friend Amanda served these at her daughter's b-day party upon the request of her daughter, and I could see why once I tried them!  YUM!  They are g-free too!!  I am making them this week!!   Not really sure what kind of sauce yet. I am thinking about doubling the recipe and freezing them so I will have them ready to go for a meal!

1 beaten egg


1/4 cup milk

3/4 cup blended up old fashioned oats
1/2 cup freshly minced up onion
1/4 cup fresh parsley (I used dried & just sprinkled (a lot!) by eye)

1/4 tsp pepper

1/4 tsp mccormick seasonall (the aldi brand is g-free)

1 lb. ground turkey

Mix all infredients, bake 350* for 15-20 minutes (depends on the size of your meatballs)

Comments

Felisol said…
You make everything sound both delicious and easy.
When are you going to publish a cookbook?
I'll be a costumer, that's for sure.
Jada's Gigi said…
I like Felisols idea! my mommy makes some meatballs that sound a lot like these. we do freeze them for extra!