Prayer cards

I meet with an amazing group of women on Saturday mornings. It’s amazing how real we can be with each other and we speak love into each other’s life, we share, we pray, we eat. I cannot tell you how absolutely amazing it is!


Prayer is a huge part of our group!

This week we are going to be at the Reach prayer walk.

We pray for each other.

Our ‘ring leader’ Netta told us about how she has prayer cards for people she prays for! GENIUS! I have a long prayer list. I can’t even begin to tell you. And it’s not very organized. Until now and it’s growing, and that’s exciting!

I decided to take her idea and make one too. Now hers are super cute, mine are basic index cards with a ring. I’m kickin’ it old school. IPADs are nice, and all the crazy technology it’s fabulous, but sometimes we just need to be still before the Lord and… bring our index cards. My list is growing everyday and I am sure I will probably have to get more cards and a bigger ring, but that’s a good thing. I can’t wait to scribble the answered prayers and see God move! There are lots of people on my lists, projects (like mission trips and outreaches), salvation! It's awesome! I can't wait until the yellow ones (salvation) are answered!


1 Thes 5:16-18 Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. (msg)

Comments

Trish said…
We get a weekly prayer list at Church and then add others as they come along...in our old age we need lists for everything! I love you Miss Margie!!!
Momma said…
Love this idea
Becky said…
i tried the prayer cards. didn't work for me, kept loosing them. now i have a notebook with notes and prayer requests (for me and others) with the scritures. haven't lost it yet.
Anything i can add in my book for you? :)
And there is something to be said for writing out prayers and scriptures...