Praying!

Today is kind of an odd day in the Easter season for me.  Good Friday, we know about Good Friday, and of course Easter (woo hoo)!  But Saturday.  What are you supposed to do on Saturday?

Do you think the peeps of Jesus' time sat around counting?  ok, soon the 3rd day is coming and we can go check the tomb?

This is what I am doing today...  I'm storming the gates of hell for those that the evil one is trying to take.  I pray everyday, for lots of things.  but today, I am praying that satan be bound, and people be free!

I'm not ok with status quo, I want to see miracles in lives.  I want to see God move in every moment, I want to see miracles in every moment!  He is a Risen Savior!  He is to be celebrated!

Please join me.  And you can pray for my stupid foot, it was REALLY hurting yesterday!

Look out you devil!  This momma bear is praying!  If you need prayer, leave a comment on my fb or here.

Praying for freedom today!


John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Comments

Momma said…
Would always love your prayers. :)
Felisol said…
I have prayed for the healing of your foot.
My mother needs tons of prayers, she's old, she's ill and in pain and we really have put up a fight against the "system" to see to that she's getting the help she needs.
Oh, to be old and helpless, that is a pain.