Saturdays...

Please note before you read this... complete ramblings!


read this book!

I’m trying to plan my month of meals for April (I’m a week behind, I should have done it last week, but I have been struggling because it seems like lately I try new crockpot recipes and they are gross!  So it seems like we eat a lot of the same things (and leftovers of those same things).  I must say I think I miss lasagna the most after going G-free.

I made a double batch of meatballs and I’m going to freeze a bunch of them. I’ve got quite a bit stocked up in the freezer from leftovers (ribs from earlier this week), chili, BBQ chicken… I’ve scheduled baked chicken 2 weeks in a row… and no baked chicky!  Maybe this week!

I’m going to go look through some cookbooks and magazines tonight and see what I can rustle up…  I wish my friend didn’t tell me that chicken that isn’t free range/organic is washed in ammonia… now I’ve got to change that over… oh brother.

My list for today (it’s been a long time since I did a Saturday list)

  1. coupon sorting
  2. Lunch with the girls
  3. Avalon bakery
  4. Eastern Market (I bought 23 grapefruit)
  5. Clean out fridge
  6. Grocery shopping
  7. super saving
  8. dinner
  9. movie
  10. sleep
Eph 2:10 (NLT) For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Comments