Traveling Meme



How old were you when you first traveled?

I went to Colorado when I was about 2



What is your favorite form of traveling: car, bus, train, or plane?

For the speed of it, a plane, but I like sightseeing in a car.



Where did you go on your first road trip?

To Sea World in Cleveland



Where did you go on your first bus ride?

I went to Florida on a Possum trip, we stopped in Gatlinburg and NC



Where did you go on your first train ride?

Dearborn to Ann Arbor



Where did you go on your first plane ride?

Colorado to see my aunt, she was in the convent



Motion sickness? Treatment of choice?

I don’t



Where would you like to go that you haven't been?

Africa, Puerto Rico, Greece, Spain



Where would you like to go back to?

I’m not sure



Travelling alone or with someone?

Both



Your ultimate travelling dream?

Travel all over Africa



Feel free to copy and paste to your blog, deleting my answers and filling in with your own!

Comments

Pat said…
I've done the Dearborn to Ann Arbor train ride too. We bought a new car in Ann Arbor and decided to take the train to pick it up. Kinda of a fun little ride!