YAY! It's Friday!!!

I’m getting pretty excited about my trips! I went to the doc today for a normal physical plus the travel clinic. My appointment times did not go exactly as planned. 9:30 to the doc, 10 to the Travel clinic… well, I got in to see the doc about 10:10 and didn’t even get to the travel clinic until 11.


I did find out that my Vitamin D3 is low (really LOW) but thankful because I have been kind of tired but pushing through it, stating ‘no rest for the wicked’. Imagine how much I can get accomplished with Vitamin D3!! Woot!!

My travel clinic appt went well, thankfully did review of both trips at the same time. It seems like it is finally going to get here! 70 days! That’s no time at all. Lots to do for the Haiti trip and the Detroit Mission Trip! Woot!

Putting the Espanol software on my computer this weekend! (and the budget software too).

I am excited about what God has in store for me and so many others…

And did you know??? Detroit (the city) is getting a Whole Foods! OHMYWORD! Please God, call me to live in the city!!! Please Please – You’re setting it up for me!!! (Yeah, I know, the world, any part of it, doesn’t revolve around me).

Happy Friday! Sending Love!!!

Matthew 28:18-20 (msg) 18-20Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: "God authorized and commanded me to commission you: Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."


Comments