Bobby

I am blessed to work with a lot of great people.  I've got one though, he's my favorite.  We are on the same team, but he is a true leader. 

He's the one on the far right
Sometimes you get to work with people you like, and sometimes you get to work with people you respect.  And sometimes you're just lucky enough to work with people you love and respect.

Today is Bobby's birthday!  Yesterday we had carrot cake for his birthday because he told me he wasn't going to be here today!  So... I made him his absolute favorite today.  Coconut cake.  Why two cakes? because he's my favorite.

He's the one that you go to when you have to make a decision and you need both sides of the story.
He's the one who kisses the top of your head you're completely overwhelmed.
He's the one who says "I wish you the best" and he means it.
He's the one who is grace giving but won't take any crap.
He's the one that when you say "good morning sunshine" every morning when you wake past him rolls his eyes but you know he secretly smiles :)
He patiently teaches you everything you know about wire harnesses :)
He makes you laugh
He loves his family

Today's his birthday and I'm so thankful that God gifted us with a present!

I'm so thankful for him, if you know him, you'd love him too!

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Comments

rmm4361 said…
Perfect description of Bobby! Thanks for sharing!