I WANT THIS!

Ok, seriously... I want this! 

It's not like I can't afford it. I can. 

I want it, but I keep talking myself out of it. 

I can talk myself into or out of pretty much anything. You know i get all excited to plan a vacation (like how I want to go to NYC) but then I start looking at how much things cost, college tuition, a stand up freezer, paying for this and that.  Shots for El Salvador & Haiti, knowing that people have balances. 

Detroit Mission Trip coming up.  Lots of outreaches.  oh, $200 can go a long way.  But I really do want it.  But I also want a new phone.  Oh the joys of having a wanter.  I need to turn it down.  I told my friend once, that if you really want it, put the money aside for 6 months, if nothing comes up that you don't find a need for that money, then get it.  I need to follow my own advice.

anyway, just thought I'd show you what I dream about EVERYDAY.  I check it almost EVERYDAY!


Comments

Netta said…
Hmm, when I'm tempted I try to RUN AWAY from temptation... not "look at it everyday," Silly! :)