Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meal Planning Week of 5-20-12


I have the incredible blessing of having both my freezers FILLED!  So for the next couple weeks I am going to be planning my meals around making room in the freezer (I’m sure there are things in the bottom of the chest freezer that I’ve forgotten about)

Sunday – 
leftovers will be from this!
Lunch – BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
            Leftover chicken from BBQ, Buns from Avalon, leftover salads from BBQ
Dinner – Turkey Burgers

Monday – Crockpot chicken – Cream of mushroom soup, chicken, potatoes, & carrots

Tuesday - Tacos

Wednesday – Fresh Keilbasa on the grill

Thursday – Jerk chicken

Friday – Salad with whatever leftover meat there is

Saturday – TBA!

No comments: