Preparing to get my garden ready

My garden.


I am so thankful that I will have two pretty big veggie gardens this year!

Bed 1 (home of tomatoes & other things)
Tonight when I get home I'm going to be doing some cleaning out of the beds and putting the weed
I’m stoked about it. Especially the more I read about food, the more afraid I become, and let’s just not even think about the amount of money we spend!! HOLY MOLY! I don’t mind spending money for quality ingredients, but not full of hormones, fertilizer (non-organic), and pesticides.

I’ve decided to plant the following:


Pickling Cucumbers
Roma Tomatoes
Grape tomatoes
Beefsteak tomatoes
Zucchini
Squash
Parsley
Basil
Cilantro
Green peppers
Jalapenos

I might do potatoes or onions… but thinking that might just be too much… I don’t know. I don’t want to be overwhelmed! LOL! Maybe next year!

I’m excited!

Comments

Netta said…
Props to you! Just the THOUGHT of gardening makes me say, "Holy Moly!" ha!