Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, May 14, 2012

Preparing to get my garden ready

My garden.


I am so thankful that I will have two pretty big veggie gardens this year!

Bed 1 (home of tomatoes & other things)
Tonight when I get home I'm going to be doing some cleaning out of the beds and putting the weed
I’m stoked about it. Especially the more I read about food, the more afraid I become, and let’s just not even think about the amount of money we spend!! HOLY MOLY! I don’t mind spending money for quality ingredients, but not full of hormones, fertilizer (non-organic), and pesticides.

I’ve decided to plant the following:


Pickling Cucumbers
Roma Tomatoes
Grape tomatoes
Beefsteak tomatoes
Zucchini
Squash
Parsley
Basil
Cilantro
Green peppers
Jalapenos

I might do potatoes or onions… but thinking that might just be too much… I don’t know. I don’t want to be overwhelmed! LOL! Maybe next year!

I’m excited!

1 comment:

Netta said...

Props to you! Just the THOUGHT of gardening makes me say, "Holy Moly!" ha!