Exhausted & beans

Wednesday nights I go to a bible study, but yesterday, even though I had it all planned out, was down in the D, I decided to head home, I was EXHAUSTED!

I don't normally do that, and I'm not normally exhausted, tired yes, exhausted, no.  I came home, sat on the couch for 'a minute' and took at nap for 45 minutes.  I woke up feeling human again, well at least thinking I could make it until 9:30.

Though, you know me...  I've got to get something accomplished.  Especially since I had the energy :)  I canned beans.  Black beans.  About a pound of them.  It was a lot easier than I expected.  Canning (usually) is a lot of work, but not if you have a pressure cooker to can beans (thanks Mrs. Mac for the suggestion).  It takes an hour to process them.  Otherwise it's a fairly simple process.  This is the directions I used ---> here

I am thinking about doing this for the next two weeks.  And beans are needed :)  And lots of veggies!!  I would just like to not be exhausted and sometimes after I eat, I need a nap (probably due to poor choices!)

I happen to love beans, and I'm excited to can them!  I have red beans and pinto beans that still need to be done but I need more cans :)  The tops popping is a GLORIOUS sound!

I woke up feeling great this morning (even threw 2 more cans into the pressure cooker because they were the last of the beans!

Happy Day!

Comments