I wonder

I trust God, I do, but often I wonder "what are You thinking?"

This girl (woman) who has a need for stability and planning, and You decide to turn my world on it's side. It's not completely upside down but it seems a little off kilter. 

3 Mission trips this summer (what kind of weirdo spends ALL their vacation time on Mission Trips - even though I'm the weirdo, it seems odd, but it really is selfish to be blessed enough to take Jesus to ALL nations - local and overseas)

My daughter is house sitting for 10 weeks. WHAT?!  Oh, I'm gonna miss her, but she's not far, and I'll see her often (I hope).

Lots of other things going on.

When I am most off kilter, and start to feel anxious, I read or listen to the bible (which I know is kind of odd too) and I listen to music that helps me to find the words that my heart feels but my mouth can't seem to speak.

I woke up thinking this verse, thinking of Stephanie who is in Africa this morning, she is SO brave!  I want to be that brave too!

Isa 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains

are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
“Your God reigns!”
 

Comments