Get moving!

Either poop or get on the elliptical.


I am off and away these few days (don’t get any ideas, someone is staying at my house this week!) and it is so super hard to eat well while you are traveling. Like this morning, the choices in the airport were less than fabulous, odd schedules, hungry because wise choices weren’t made when I picked breakfast.

So I decided that I would take advantage of the hotel elliptical. It’s not my favorite activity (I still can’t run!) but it’s better than nothing. I did a half hour, cranked out 2.64 miles! Not too bad! Honestly, mind, body, and soul it felt good.

I have often said that I struggle with food, so not letting God overcome my issues is just ridiculous, I want my insides to match my outsides. And currently, they do not! My heart has been overcome by a Saviour… my butt doesn’t look like it. That has got to stop!

I’m thankful for Myfitnesspal.com because it really does help me to be accountable and see where I am that day! I actually wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought I would end up. I did make good choices along the way! YAY FOR GOOD CHOICES (or at least not horrible ones!) I think I found a starbucks that is relatively close, so I am going to get an oatmeal  in the morning! And get some fruit from the hotel for tomorrow. Seriously, I am a dork!

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! Phil 4:13

Watch this video!  God did some amazing things on this trip! 

Comments