Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Go be love

Forgive me if the text on this isn't perfect I'm eying this from my phone. I've got pb&j lined up for lunch, breakfast casserole in the oven and a long day of packing ahead. I was just sitting there smearing peanut butter and thinking about being a momma. I love being a momma. To my daughter and so many more. I miss Haiti everyday. I miss the muffins, the people, the weather, I miss it all. Everyday. Something has not been the same in me since I left & came back. I can't help but feel that truly I left something or someone there when I left. I have 168ish days until my return to Haiti not that I'm counting lol What do I plan to do until then? Make the most of every opportunity to love right where I am. I will listen. I will go live out God's story for my life. Happy Saturday! Go. Be. Love.

No comments: