Go be love

Forgive me if the text on this isn't perfect I'm eying this from my phone. I've got pb&j lined up for lunch, breakfast casserole in the oven and a long day of packing ahead. I was just sitting there smearing peanut butter and thinking about being a momma. I love being a momma. To my daughter and so many more. I miss Haiti everyday. I miss the muffins, the people, the weather, I miss it all. Everyday. Something has not been the same in me since I left & came back. I can't help but feel that truly I left something or someone there when I left. I have 168ish days until my return to Haiti not that I'm counting lol What do I plan to do until then? Make the most of every opportunity to love right where I am. I will listen. I will go live out God's story for my life. Happy Saturday! Go. Be. Love.

Comments