Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, July 12, 2012

With eternity in mind...

I know that most people don't make decisions about cars with eternity in mind...

but I do...

I bought a minivan because of my small group of high school students.  One was in a wheel chair and they were in high school and a small car just didn't cut it.  I ended up loving my minivan.

Today I traded her in.  I actually was kind of crabby about it.

HOWEVER, while taking a shower...  I was praying and realized the following things:

Keeping Gertie is not living with eternity in mind.  It's not practical and God has something else in mind with HIS provision not gas...

A lot of people would be super happy to drive a 2009 Ford Fusion

She is cute (and sassy) - a lot like me!

I can afford her

It's a decision with eternity in mind...  can't reveal it all... but time will tell!

So happy day!

I'll stop being a jerk now!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'll just say, I understand...