bible reading

I did so well reading the bible in chronological order… until I got back from Haiti. A lot has changed in my life since Haiti. LOL. I’m not that far behind, but I have skipped a couple days.


my bible - it's looked prettier
in it's day
Well, I have been reading my bible, if I hadn’t been, you’d know because I lose my mind when I don’t. Not kidding. If I don’t have my alone time with God, there is a good chance, someone else might meet Him that day :)

I have tried to read the bible in a year soooo many times and each time I have fallen short. Well, today, I am getting back on track. I will do it in a lot of different ways. (thankful for Youversion and how they track it for me!). I’ve been listening to it and I will read a little extra every day. Shouldn’t take me too long to get caught back up and current. I could take the attitude “oh well, that sucks, I might as well give up” but I know that is not the right attitude… so here I go, getting caught up.

I really do love the bible. I can’t believe how much sometimes. I can’t believe how much God speaks to me through it all! I can’t believe how much He loves me! I certainly don’t deserve it, but I will accept His love and grace (and mercy!)

So… I’m wondering… (answer on FB – if you route through there)

do you read the bible everyday? If not, what determines what you read (if you read everyday)
Are you reading a specific plan?
What are you reading right now?
What is your favorite book?

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Comments