Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall

There is something about when fall comes… you can’t seem to pass up God’s provision when it’s fall. You just can’t ignore it.


There are a lot of great things about fall.

I always look forward to a lower electric/gas bill because I don’t turn anything on until October even into November if possible.

I love hoodies

I do really love wearing socks (not shoes) in the house

I love fall harvest, cooking the squash and freezing it and knowing that it will sustain us through the winter.

2 words… HOMEMADE APPLESAUCE

The beautiful changing of the leaves. I am always amazed about how in the summer, God has given us a million shades of green, but in the fall, God puts away that paint and brings out vibrant shades of orange, yellow, and red.

Football comes in the fall too, I actually love football (yet I have no time to watch it!). I am hoping to make it to a few students sports this year (this is going to take lots of planning – but I am going to try!).

I love the kick off of Alive and Fuel. Praying for tons of love to be spread all over Downriver and TONS of Salvations!! That kids will open their hearts to a God who loves them more than they will ever comprehend!

This weekend, and a few going forward, will be preparation for winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sonics to read about this. I just love fall too. Before Christ I was so dead inside from the world that I could not see these things, but they really are amazing. Sure is nice to be in front emotionally present, instead of in the back of the class. Love you