Forgive the grammar or typing... Writing on my phone is not as easy as a computer.

I am not a chips all in kind of gal. I tend to always keep something back. Because I don't want to lose. I've lost enough. I've lost a mom, friends, countless people I've loved. The few times I've opened my heart I've experienced great pain.

Do you know that when someone dies  people always ask me what to do? Flowers, times, church, what should they say? I've been going to funerals since I can remember. Is it not surprising that I plan mine?  I choose songs that I think best bring my heart for Jesus to the fore front. I pick topics for people to speak on based on the fact that while their hearts are vulnerable that they will hear what I  people need to hear - even if there are only 3 people at my funeral, I pick the gospel based on the truth of Jesus, open communion because it's true what they say in John 17:21 that God desires us to be one. A chance to accept Jesus in their hearts because it's that important, because I count nothing a loss that I have Jesus in my heart. My pain my struggles the love the joy may it all be for His glory because he does work it out for our good because he loves us that much.

Hear me when I say this, in the loudest voice I have and the sweetest one too! Feel it like a spoon cracked across your tail or in the sweetness of a kiss in the top of your head, I want to live love and I want that for you too. 

I might not put all my chips out there all at once but I will strive to everyday put one two or seven out there. To live a love bigger than the day before. 

To see the greatness of Him in everything I do see and feel. 

I can't lose if I don't put my chips all in, but I can't win either...

Risking it all for love.

Comments