Friday night update

Well hello! It's our last night in el Salvador and I'm excited about the week we had and I'm excited to go home!

I came home from a great day... We had our well dedication and kissed a lot of muffins and hugged women that god connected is to long ago. I'm not gonna lie it was so hard to say goodbye I was a blubbering mess! 

I miss home... But I'm going to miss the people here and the beauty of it all but I really just want to be home.

I took a shower today and it felt so great to relax and have clean hair and not immediately start sweating right away. 

I'm ready to see the great things god is going to do at Alive this year! I'm looking forward to getting into a routine and looking forward to a book study with some great ladies! Need to prepare on the plane tomorrow :)

I'm looking forward to a long walk in my neighborhood.

I'm looking forward to seeing what God is going to do!!

Sending love, hugs, and besos from el Salvador!

Comments