God is working

There are some things that just "shouldn't" have happened this trip

The drill was stuck. No crazy pump could get it out! Tons of pressure and force. Pump stuck.  
However... God is big and strong and mighty.
While two of our guys were sitting there they prayed... Wherever two or more are gathered... The pump came loose with the gentle twisting of the rope. It was the miracle we needed. 

A small yet in my mind significant miracle... The camera battery died right before the well was about to blow... I prayed for some charge... It came and I got a ton more pictures of the muffins. I'm super tired looking in the pictures today... Well it's because I was all day. I didn't sleep well and was up early but I'm saving them anyway... That's kind of a miracle too!
Two of our team members had to fly home however there was some kind o "glitch " in the system and the tickets were issued a credit instead of a change fee. A glitch... Haha

When I think about all the things that happened on our trip I can't seem to think that God was sitting on his throne with my, dawn, and ej's momma saying "watch this"... So that we had this time filled with tons and tons of miracles. It was not an accident that the well was finished when it was. That God's perfect timing had every little thing orchestrated so that each person who is to know his word and truth and experience his love and mercy will feel it. That someone who needed a hug or a smile or to share their story was able to do that because the well took a little longer. 

Our team name... Empty buckets... I can't help but feel how god filled us up so that we could pour love into someone else... And then they will overflow into someone else... And so it goes. 

It reminds me of the song "desert song" I know I'm filled to be emptied again the seed I received I will sow.

Comments