Home soon!!

I can't believe I come home today.

Yesterday I was remembering the day when we were talking about how much dinero ($25,000+) we needed to raise! I remember feeling completely overwhelmed and wanting to throw up in my shoes!

I always tell people money should never be the reason you don't do something. Want to go to Africa? The money will come. Want to drill a well in el Salvador with some amazing friends? The money will come. Want to feed the homeless? The money will come. God owns all the cattle on the hill if He wants you to go, He will sell a few:)

I look back on my life and I see God's absolute provision. It's amazing to me because truly I don't deserve it.

Tomorrow is the super bowl for Metro:) how exciting! I love the Baptism service (even though big events make me anxious) and I'm excited to end my weekend that way :)

Thank you Jesus for an amazing week, for an amazing journey, for an amazing life!!! I'd choose you every time :)

Sending love, hugs, and besos one last time from el Salvador! Can't wait to give them in person!!!

Pean- to the moon and back plus one!!  Cannot wait to hug you!!!!

Comments