It's Saturday!!


It’s been one crazy awesome summer! 

Busy that’s for sure!

You know my bedtime is 9:30, or should I say, was, until I came back from Haiti, even in Haiti I went to bed relatively early.  Since I’ve been back, with little exception, it’s been 11, 11:30, and sometimes even midnight.  As a result, I could pretty much take a 15 minute cat nap anywhere.  Thankfully, that’s all I need.

Most of my house looks ok, though it does need to be swiffered, and a few times I’ve even considered getting a maid twice a month, but then I remember, the deal (between me & myself) I can have a maid or get my grass cut.   I’d rather have my grass cut, I can clean house.  Besides, there are some things around here that a just crazy, whenever there is a trip, stuff piles up to get organized to take.  And there is ALWAYS something going on. So I keep it as clean as I can, but TONIGHT is cleaning night.  I’ve got to get this house in order!!  My office is a disaster, looks like a tornado hit it!

I’ve got my packing list, some stuff staged, and clothes hanging on the line.

I’ve got lots to take care of today!  I wanted to do something fun, but sometimes, you’ve just got to be responsible! 

Here’s my top ten for today:

  1. Pack
  2. Clean Office
  3. Print off songs
  4. Floor Magic all the floor
  5. Change the beds
  6. Pick tomatoes
  7. Pedicure (let’s not get too crazy about being responsible!!)
  8. Run to Target
  9. Laundry
  10. Praise the Lord
Col 3:23-24 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Comments