Miercoles update

What a great day in some ways and I'm sad because it's 8:30 and the drillers are still there because thing haven't gone exactly as we planned but they are seriously my heros! They are working so hard and Vicki was playing this mud catching game with the kids! I'm not sure who was having more fun!!!

20 women and 25 kids prayed to accept Jesus in their hearts today!!! We taught nutrition and I was able to share my testimony (a small part of it) with a few of the young women it was really great! God is soo good!

Tomorrow is the well dedication and we have 80 spanish bibles to give away to people who accept Jesus! Please be in prayer that we give them all away as God gives them true living water!

That's it for now!

Hugs and besos !

Pean - I Loveyou to the moon and back plus one

Oh!and my Spanish is getting good!!!

Comments