Monday :)

What a crazy awesome day! I'd post pictures but it's not possible because I took them on my camera :)

I basically have no phone service with intermittent wifi. I guess compared to two years it's just a few more days:)

It's been super crazy good. Our well digging team dug 10.5 meters today and we need to be at 20-25 meters :) we will get there;) better yet we are delivering living water. On the street one guy accepted Jesus and we have 80 bibles to give out! Pray that we do!

We prepared for 10 moms in the community (they made piƱata) and we ended up loving 22 moms and 28 children!!! We did some water education a couple crafts an sang some songs:) we played baseball in the street which was totally make shift and totally fun! 

One little girl while we were in the village was totally shy well there were two and I got a hug out of one and a smile out of the other:) I just find myself wanting to hug and kiss them all (imagine that?!?)

It's been really great ! I'm a beautiful dirt ball! Doing exactly what I was created to do... Love! 

Sending love from el Salvador !!

And pray for breezes
More sharing and accepting of Jesus 
Team unity
Water!!!
Demolition of the language barriers!
Good sleep
And I'd like more rice and beans:) we had huevos and frijoles for breakfast  today (yum)

Comments