My heart feels like home

My heart feels home. It's a feeling I haven't had all summer. I was so restless This summer I actually wondered if this was home. Really.

I wrote 4 blog posts while on various plane rides or hammock spots this past week that haven't been posted yet. I'm holding them close to my heart right now. 
We were driving through el Salvador on our way to the airport and there was a tunnel in the side of a mountain. I couldnt see what was inside the tunnel only a light that was on the other side. 
I was enjoying the view looking at a breathe taking view. The green that was peeking out of the mountain side,  it was so vibrant. The smell of the air was exhilarating. The waves lapsed against the sandy beaches in a sound that just can't be written with letters.
I wondered what was on the other side of that tunnel. I wondered what was in the tunnel but for a moment all I could think of was the space between me and the tunnel. And all I could think of was enjoying the moment.
Now that I'm home I find myself breathing everything in. I am sitting in church (second row because I have to have somewhere to put my feet - the seat in front of me). Closer. Hugging harder. Loving more. 
I could have never known this feeling was coming and it's incredible. So thankful for the peace and love that is alive in my heart. I can feel God's grace pouring over me.


Praise Jesus!!

Comments