Singing Praises


I have no idea what is about to happen in my life… and I don’t like to give satan too much credit… but I feel like me, and my team that are going to El Salvador are under some kind of spiritual attack. 

So this is what I’d like to say… you - enemy… bite me!  You can’t beat us.  We are going. 

Today I was literally crying about the dumbest things, and it was absolutely ridiculous, but thankfully the God of ALL sent my friend via text to love me.  By the time I got home, porch steps and risers and a bag of mortar could be found on my front lawn.

I called someone to ask for help (it’s brave for me to ask for help!). And they said YES! Thank You Jesus for sending me people who love me!

I came home and had yummy organic bean tacos, and put on a pair of shorts that did NOT fit in the beginning of the summer.  That’s something to praise God about.

I know there are a million things that are everyday miracles and tons of blessings, and I will choose to focus on those!  And Anonymous… if you’re not a creeper, and I’m loved, come give me a hug ;)

Please be praying for our team, we’ve got the Good News of Jesus Christ, and we are taking it to the peeps! 

Thanks!

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”

Comments