True rambling about love... I think it might only make sense to my heart

I was thinking today... Which is kind of always dangerous....

I was walking down the road holding the hands of three little girls. Yes that right... I have two hands but held the hands of three girls hands twisting and turning them around and around like silly Cinderella. I was thinking about this summer and love. 

I was thinking about I didn't really realize the magnitude of love or my hearts ability to capture it. 

When I came back from haiti I remember sitting on the plane thinking that I didn't want to go anywhere but back there. It was a difficult thing to think I might never have a love so big again. We are not always called to go somewhere or serve somewhere again. It truly scared me. To the point of almost being paralyzed.  
Then two weeks later I left for the Detroit mission trip which was completely different. But so good! Reminding me of how much I love teenagers... It's funny that most people do not love teenagers and me... Well I think they are super fabulous! 
Soon after that love found me in the craziest place. A great friend has helped me to open my heart to so many things including finding God's beauty in all things. In me in others... In the front of the class with chips pushed in <3 div="div">
This trip is no different. The things that have happened have healed my heart in ways I never expected.
I come home on Saturday I am blessed with spending time with my family and my church family. Then a couple days of work then some alone time and a retreat with other people who love teenagers :)
After that... I have no idea... I can't seem to think much further than that...

Comments