Dreams

I’ve had many daydreams over the years. Some are simply silly.


There is one.

One that God wrote on my heart a long time ago. Soon after I was saved. I loved loved devotionals. I love being inspired by the lives of others and their knowledge of the bible and how they could make it relevant in their own lives and pouring their lives into others.

There are many things I have done in order to get prepared for that dream to come true.

But I’d like to tell you about something about me.

I’ve always loved to read. And I’ve always liked to write. My poor dad, my nose was ALWAYS in a book. The words of the pages danced in my head. I would get a book and couldn’t put it down. I’m still like that if a book captures my attention. I love reading biographies especially. I’d recommend Quincy Jones’, Carol Burnett, and the Pioneer Woman.

In 4th grade as part of our reading class we did this thing called TOP (talk on paper) and we got to write a book illustrate it, and make a book cover and everything. It was so great. We even read them to the class. I loved it. Never did anything like it since but I remember it. My book cover was flannel material with a pink background and lavender flowers.

In preparation for my book, I’ve blogged. You’ll notice, I blog almost everyday. I share many things in my blog, recipes, lists, inspiring things, a song that is the lyrics of my heart, and just my own thoughts, happy, sad, grumpy, glad.

About one yearish ago someone told me at another book premiere that someday I would be doing that. I laughed it off. And then just recently I shared with someone that I wanted to someday write a book. And yesterday someone commented it on my blog. It overwhelmed me. I don’t even know where to start, and I started to cry. What if you get what you dream of?

So I’ll keep writing. I’ll keep preparing and loving God’s word, and studying it!

And I’ll be praying.

It also means that I need to find quiet to let God guide me in His path to where my book should go.

Thank you, dear friend, who has pushed me to the front of the class. I’m working on staying there. But I think it’s not enough to sit there, so I’m also working on raising my hand to be called on.

Psalm 20:4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed

Comments