Love


I used to be so afraid to love.  
Anyone.
Because for whatever reason... love always seemed to leave and it left heartbreak with it.
I can say I'm no longer afraid to love.  I actually choose to love with reckless abandonment now.
It doesn't mean that sometimes I'm not a  little nervous about the future.
 I mean its the future and we have no idea what we are going to come up against and trust me... I've got a crazy imagination! But sometimes I have to remember that God really does hold it all in His hands and He loves me.

One thing I'm certain of... Love wins.


I'm so very thankful for love. I'd never get through a day without it.
It shows itself in many different ways. 
A smile
A gesture
A hug
A phone call
A text
A drink
A token of love
A card

So many different ways.


I remember once a teacher told me that the more different words a society has for a word... Say like money... Mula dinero coin etc the more they value that object. 


I think love is like that for me. I don't have a lot of different words for love but I have tons of different ways to show it.

 
I'm so thankful

And I'm the lucky one


1 John 4:19 We love because He loved us first

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Love does indeed win....doesn't mean it isn't hard..but its is the defining element of Christ in the earth...love.