Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My car

If you look in my car at any moment you might be surprised at what you might find. My car is almost always a mess. The only time it's not a mess is about 5 minutes after I've cleaned it out pending that I haven't been in it.

Never judge someone by a dirty car... Something has to give. 

I'm in my car a lot. I eat, drink, and sometimes even nap in my car. I read, study, plan, and pray in my car. 

I have had people make comments... I have even told someone "don't ever get mad a me because I have a messy car, its never gonna change". I think there are things that people think they can change about another person. I will always have a messy car. People don't have to like it, but they better just accept it because I don't have the clean car gene. I do however clean out my car sometimes 

There is a little insight to me... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Presently what did you say? I considered necessary! Maybe to facilitate bidding transpire my inspiration on behalf of the week, keep it emergence!

Jada's Gigi said...

So what? :) BTW...was Anonymous speaking in code?? That comment makes NO sense!

Margie said...

Lol it totally made sense to me